Spending a day with Michelle Bridges =D


I wanted to share some photos that I took last week while getting to spend a few hours with Michelle Bridges. She was shooting a video for her website and I got the opportunity to be in it with my 7 year old son Ben, my beautiful friend Lisa and her great kids.

Our kids did so well and Michelle was wonderful as always! Us mum's had fun and got to burn lots of calories!!! It was a fantastic day and an awesome experience =) So grateful :)

With my beautiful friend Lisa

Michelle Bridges and I
Ben and Michelle Bridges

Kids doing some lunges lol
Michelle Bridges with our kids

Group photo =)

Can't wait to watch the video!!! =)

Jayne x

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw this on my fb feed (as you know!) I know both of you won't like me to say it but you both inspire/motivate/encourage me to just keep on pressing towards my goals no matter what, even if I stuff up, even if I'm facing outside rubbish, just to keep going. Your quiet grace and determination is amazing. Linking this post to my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been great to meet her!

    ReplyDelete