Photo shoot with Michelle Bridges!!!!



OMG! Can not believe my luck this week!!!! I got chosen for a photo shoot with Michelle Bridges!!!!

What an amazing experience it was! Although it was a photo shoot we pretty much got to have a mini workout with her I absolutely loved it!!! I have met her a few times now at book signings, finale and Biggest Loser Events! But this time was just special! it was just me and Cindy (another 12wbter) that got chosen so it was such a unique moment in my journey so very grateful to have been chosen! Moments like this will never be forgotten! A few hours spent with Michelle Bridges a definite highlight! Best of all we get to be in her new book!!!! So exciting!!!

I'm am so motivated and inspired!!! That I'm happy and proud to say that I'll be giving Lean and Strong a good go round 2!!! Can't wait to continue to share more amazing experiences alongside all of you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment